Policy & Objective
1. To support National Sustainable Development and safeguard natural resources.
2. To develop human resources in Impact Assessment Studies.
3. To improve technical know-how in Environmental and Social Impact Assessment study.
4. Promotion of environmental awareness and issues.
1. Provision of consultancy assistance to support the tactics and strategies of national development as independent third party association.
2. Development of unity strength among local EIA firms and national scholars for sustainable growth of MEAA association.
3. Safe transfer of ESIA knowledge and technology to those who are interested throughout the nation; offer of public awareness trainings and environmental training programs.
4. Initiatives of capacity buildup programs in Impact Assessment studies through collaboration with national authorities, Non-Government Organizations (NGOs), International Non-Government Organizations (INGOs) and Civil Society Organizations (CSOs).
5. Provision of information to MEAA members for the engagement of Environmental and Social Impact Assessment study and research activities.
6. For the sake of national sustainable development and improvement of ESIA technology, engagement with international organization.
7. Strengthening technical know-how of local EIA firms while understanding of third party consultancy service with professional ethics, duties and responsibilities.
8. Provision of best consultancy suggestions to project investors in consideration of environmental and social, cultural heritage and community safety issues to be included in ESIA project formulation and design.
9. Sharing project experience, knowledge and environmental issues to tackle the complexity of development projects through workshops, seminars, stakeholders meetings.
10. Distribution of knowledge and information regarding with the environmental impact assessment.
11. Development of national environmental data base by collaborative works between national authorities, local third party firms, Non-Government Organizations (NGOs), International Non-Government Organizations (INGOs) and Civil Society Organizations (CSOs).
12. To open sub-associations in the republic of the union of Myanmar for carrying out conveniently the process of association, if required; and
13. Formation of MEAA association as Non-Profit and Non-Political Organization.
21(I), U Kyaw Hla st., 7 Mile, Mayangone Tsp, Yangon, Maynmar
Copyright © 2019-2020 Myanmar Environmental Assestment Association (MEAA) All rights reserved
© Developed By Rockstars development Team.